Translate

Monday 17 November 2014

What a video!

Never seen a video like this! This is way beyond perfection. The music, the captions, the images, everything has been blended and synchronized excellently... The first time i saw it, i burst out into laughter and i had a constant smile all throughout the video...It is a collection of weirdest and funniest snaps of mine... It made my birthday even more special and beautiful... I really am out of words and i can't stop thanking my buddy Shubham Bahl who spent so many hours creating this magical video for ME! I also thank Barbie Goyal and Shrey Arora for providing the snaps and spending so much time discussing and planning for this video. Thank you Guys. You left me speechless and infinitely elated.

Video LINK :-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9iwlhZVe8&feature=youtu.be


1 comment:

  1. one of the best videos i've seen recently. matlab sahi .ekdm sahi....

    anant

    ReplyDelete